Mail
Has anyone had any weird mail issues lately?
I haven't gotten my mail since before the dogs died,over a week ago. I  went to get it today, and there was nothing in there, not even junk mail..
I was expecting some important mail. I've been so bereft over the loos of my sweet babies, that it may have been 2 weeks since I got the mail. I'm so sad, very very sad...
There was no notice ,or anything saying my mailbox was so full ,they were holding my mail at the post office, nothing...
I'm wondering if my mailbox was broken into and all my mail taken. There have been some strange things, like a fraudulent charge on a credit card, that had to be cancelled and I'm waiting for a new one,and turns out my Costco membership was attached to that, and also cancelled,  maybe a couple of those, I can't remember...Meanwhile, I can't even see if any other cards were compromised, because all the statements should have been in the mail, mortgage and everything...much potential for sensitive information being lost or stolen.
Who might I call and report this too? I fear my identity may have been stolen, and they changed my address or something.
Should I get life lock? or any other suggestions of protecting my identity and fraud protection? Thanks for any info or insight on this matter. I'm feeling really insecure about it right now, and I'm in deep grief over the loss of my sweet babies, that most people didn't like...I've been working all week on the graves, and it's been hard with a badly sprained ankle.
Thank you to Buddy for digging the graves earlier, so that I wouldn't have to worry about that part.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Mail - by Jackie Dow - 10-23-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Mail - by Carly - 10-26-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Mail - by Jim town Junkfood - 10-27-2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Mail - by Sal DeVincenzo - 10-27-2022, 11:19 AM
RE: Mail - by Jim town Junkfood - 10-27-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Mail - by Erika A - 10-27-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Mail - by Jackie Dow - 10-30-2022, 08:23 PM