Who Needs Snowplowing this winter?
(11-16-2022, 03:19 PM)jsullivan Wrote: Hello Everyone!
I'm Jim Sullivan, moved to the top of the mountain in April with my wife Katie and our 2 dogs.  I'm a handyman, but I am hearing rumblings that there might not be the same folks doing plowing up here this winter. 

How many households still need a plowing service between Jamestown and the Peak to Peak?  Am I stepping on someone's toes?  If so, the community needs to hear from you, as some are still looking for a provider.  Feel free to reply here if you are taking customers for the season.

I'm trying to determine the need and if this is something I should invest in to provide the service?  If you still have a need, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.
Jim
Jim@ HoneyDo4Hire.com
720-454-5603

Hi Jim,

We at the East end of Jamestown are trying to find someone to plow Cemetery Road & Rose M Road this winter - I think we have 6 or 7 households, but the Food Rescue also needs to be plowed out for Monday setup and distribution. I've heard that the town has lost 3 of the plows that were available in years past - one person moved away, another plow broke down and was sold, and the 3rd person has a new plow truck that he can use for only properties in his HOA.

I have been told there's no money for snowplowing in the town budget this year (in the past they were all volunteers and there was a small fund for gas), so we're going to have to make our own arrangements and pay for plowing ourselves. I don't know about the rest of the town, but if you're looking to start a snowplowing business, I think you're in the right place at the right time! 

Neighbors, please feel free to chime in so Jim can get an idea of how much work would be here for him. Also, any other plowing providers that might be interested in working in JT, or people who would also like to get a plow and do some work. Sounds like Jim is also asking about others and what's available. 

Nancy Farmer
303 440 8783
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Who Needs Snowplowing this winter? - by jsullivan - 11-16-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Who Needs Snowplowing this winter? - by Nancy Farmer - 11-16-2022, 05:36 PM