Who Needs Snowplowing this winter?
Hello again, and sorry for the delay.  This has been a bit of a learning process for me as well as some interactions/conversations with JT govt folks trying to resolve who is going to plow the secondary roads in town this winter.  I believe there is a side meeting today (11/28) and a formal meeting on the 5th to address the city's needs.

At this time I am looking for residents that need their individual driveways plowed, not the secondaries that lead to their driveways.  Yes, I know, you will need both, but the way this looks like it will work is that there will be a city contract with some provider(s) of plowing, and then individual contracts with residents for their driveways.

I'm attempting to identify interest for Individual Driveways only here.

Please reply here so that whomever picks up this work has all the information they need. I may or may not be the provider depending on the interest/economics of the investment. 

Please reply with your name, address, and email address if you are comfortable sharing that here.  If your neighbors don't use the BB regularly, please let them know to look up this thread and respond if they are interested, or you can add their names on their behalf.

For those on the top of the mountain, the politics don't apply but the request for interest does.

Thanks
Jim Sullivan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Who Needs Snowplowing this winter? - by jsullivan - 11-16-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Who Needs Snowplowing this winter? - by jsullivan - 11-28-2022, 01:52 PM