Removing Bar-k, Jamestown and Ward sub forums and replacing them with a General Forum
If I understand your question, you make a very good point. Subscriptions would be simpler with a general discussion forum as you would only need to subscribe once for emails on the general forum. The necessity of the Safety and Emergency forum would depend on how we want to maintain our public viewing options. i.e. do you need to be logged in to view. Maybe we could just duplicate safety and emergency info there for public consumption.

Back to the emails, currently an email subscription to a sub forum will only email you when a new thread (conversation) is created. In order to see new posts on a thread you would need to subscribe to each thread individually. I personally do not like this functionality and am looking for a way to allow the sub forum subscription to email you when either a new thread or a post to a current thread is created. This would be very similar to QT except that conversations are held as a series of posts (replies) within the thread (conversation).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Bar-k, Jamestown and Ward sub forums and replacing them with a General Forum - by Dan.Novak - 11-21-2021, 12:27 PM