Removing Bar-k, Jamestown and Ward sub forums and replacing them with a General Forum
Dan, I think a single forum is an excellent idea. I happen to be lazy. What I like about the Qt is I can get a quick hit on what’s going on witout having to drill onto individual threads. It seems like a aingle forum would simulate the best of the QT. But for it to work it seems like it would be good to delete or hide the current individual forums leaving just one catch-all on the home page. Maybe still provide access to them for those that feel the need but not elevate them all to the   same level on the home page.

Adding to my previous comment, for a single thread to work it woukd need to list most recent comment first. If that’s not technically possible it don’t think it woukd be effective to to scroll to the bottom for the latest. In addition I prpoose the name Canyon Topics for a single thread:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Bar-k, Jamestown and Ward sub forums and replacing them with a General Forum - by SteveE - 11-21-2021, 02:11 PM