JT Parks Spring Cleanup!(at your own convenience!)
Big thanks to Arne and Russell for mowing Elysian Park, and to Lynnie for weed whacking around the food barn, and to Julie for weed-whacking the labyrinth - also to whoever came out earlier than I did for poo patrol because I couldn't find any! (I'm sure there will be an endless supply going forward.) The playground and picnic tables and volleyball court and the garden in front of the Post Office look great!

Also, thanks to Courtenay and Buddy for getting some roadbase down for mud control and smoothing out Cemetery Road. I know there are lots of other people who have contributed besides the ones I've named - Amber Graziano weeding along the pathway, all the folks that worked on the playground and picnic tables - I don't always see who has done what, but  it is so heartening to see that people in this commUNITY are so willing to take care of our public spaces!  The forecast looks like Mother Nature will be watering more this week, too!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: JT Parks Spring Cleanup!(at your own convenience!) - by Nancy Farmer - 05-29-2023, 09:07 AM