Experienced Local Cleaner Available (really good price!)
Hey Bar-K and Jamestown (and surrounding areas), I'm Andy, I'm a junior in high school, I have experience cleaning houses and am reaching out for work.

Do you need a good deep clean, general house spruce up, or a professional move out clean? Maybe you're too busy with life and your bathroom has descended into chaos... Perhaps it's your (kids) bedroom, your kitchen, your whole house!? Never-fear, the judgement-free cleaning fairy is within reach (and reasonable driving distance). Keeping your house AND sanity in shape is difficult beyond explanation sometimes. A clean environment is a healthy environment, mentally and physically. I'm a detailed and motivated worker and I'm good at what I do. Give me a call or leave me a text at 720-617-6454 for more information.

I wish you the best,
Andy Archer
andybenji0247@gmail.com
720-617-6454

P.s. I have great reviews! I will warn you though I don't handle excessive hyper-allergenic cat fur (without ventilation) or eggs due to allergies.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Experienced Local Cleaner Available (really good price!) - by AndyA@BarK21 - 07-15-2023, 10:06 AM