It's that time of year - FLY SEASON
Good morning Robert I'll take the bait. To answer your last question first, no haven't been able to figure out how or why some BB subjects are bold and some are not or how to enable it.
My theory with the flies (impressed that you figured out the plural of flies not being flys of course) ... get ready for it........  Screens.
We can have a poll on this but I think that screens mostly trap insects inside the house. Even with the best of intentions and every opening screened, and with your spouse repeatedly yelling at you "shut the door." Flies always get in, are trapped, perhaps then they reproduce and maybe those September flies are actually born inside the house? Other very likely cause might be a dead critter in the wall, ceiling or crawl space etc. My advice is to remove all your screens and open the windows and doors so that they can escape. Fly free! (pun)
Might not be the best advice during bear season but heck, at least we don't live in Boulder. 

Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
It's that time of year - FLY SEASON - by RobertH - 09-16-2023, 04:40 PM
RE: It's that time of year - FLY SEASON - by Sal DeVincenzo - 09-17-2023, 08:02 AM
RE: It's that time of year - FLY SEASON - by oakchezzar@gmail.com - 09-19-2023, 08:17 AM