Bears: coming for your fruit, gleaning troop
This is going a bit too far, fruit is the most natural food they can find now.
Let them eat the fruit , get fat ,and hibernate!
If they can't eat the fruit, they'll likely break into cars and garages and get into trash.
I just watched a couple videos of bears in south Boulder, taken today , about an hour ago, and they were not threatening anyone.
Nobody was calling the DOW to reportĀ  them, or have them tagged, or removed from the neighborhood.
When was the last bear attack in Jamestown? Do they go after people there? Pets?
I see an occasional bear in my yard, it leaves when the sun comes up enough, and never bothers me or my pets.
I've had bears break into my car , years ago one tried to get in the house, but dogs ran them off, just a little damage to the door.
Not even as much damage ,as the dogs did to the other door, or siding on the house.
I just don't get understand why you would want to remove the most healthy thing the bears could eat there .
Please explain why you are so afraid of a few bears.
Tell the stories of the bear attacks on humans and pets in Jamestown. I have not heard of any attacks from bears.
I'm feeling safe from them at my house. Unfortunately, fruit trees don't grow here, or I'd plant some.
Anyone able to grow apple trees in the Bar K? If so I'll get some and plant them.
Be kind to the bears, and let them eat the fruit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bears: coming for your fruit, gleaning troop - by Jackie Dow - 09-18-2023, 01:33 PM