Dogs in my care
Dear Neighbors,
If I could figure out how to put the BB on my phone, I'd post pictures.
I'm watching a German Sheppard, who's person died earlier this week, and she is known to be an escape artist.
I also have a new puppy, she's white, A  Pyrenees pup, 4 months old, kind of big for her age.
There's also a  dark brown Pit bull ,with white chest design,  that belongs to my daughter. 
and sometimes I watch a brindle bull -mastiff for someone else. hes coming again soon. 
If they should manage to escape, please don't call animal control on me. I'll pay you $50, if you are bothered, rather than pay the court, or risk dogs being taken.
I recently had to go to court for a dog at large ticket , after the pit bull and bull mastiff escaped a while back,
when a bear apparently knocked down part of the fence, or maybe they did it.
I fixed the fence by putting another fence around the broken part.
Hoping it holds! that ticket cost me almost $100 , and the county prosecutor threatened me with up to 10 days in jail, and up to $300 fine if I didn't plead guilty then.
I would have paid it during the 20 day window,to avoid court,  but I didn't have the money within 20 days, and had to go to court. Of course I was last and there all day.
I just want neighbors to be aware of what happens when you call animal control against your neighbors. I've never done it because I know.
In fact, a neighbors smaller dog used to come out of the fence and bite me, Nico, and Pete, and run back in the fence, until they finally put chicken wire around the bottom.
Never told the neighbor, or called animal control, the dog basically just nipped and only broke the skin a little.
I'm hoping the person that called on me a couple months ago, will have a heart and not do it again.
And hoping any new neighbors will see this, in case any of the 3 dogs escape.
The German Sheppard ,  I just started taking care of, is already traumatized enough by the death of her person, she was there with her. She isn't eating yet.
Currently she has nowhere else to go, so please be kind if she manages to escape, and if she takes the others with her.
Please don't have get your neighbors in legal trouble . Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Dogs in my care - by Jackie Dow - 10-20-2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by Tom P on Ranch - 10-20-2023, 10:40 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by Jackie Dow - 10-21-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by Jay - 10-22-2023, 09:35 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by VBetty - 10-23-2023, 03:23 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by Jackie Dow - 10-23-2023, 04:18 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by Jay - 10-23-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: Dogs in my care - by donkol - 10-24-2023, 07:35 AM