1987 Chevy G20 (Doesn't run)

Hello. Meet Bertha, my 1987 high top Chevy G20 van that has not ran in about 7 years. Seeing if someone wants it for a project or could use it for parts. 
Back in her prime I took this van from coast to coast and back and she was solid all the way.
She's made a good storage unit the last few years but it's time for her to see a new home. 
She has the 305 engine with about 110K-115k actual miles on it. Odometer stopped counting back at 90 something thousand.
Interior is fitted RV style. Two captains chairs up front. In the back has a sink (fresh water hose hook up and storage tank), two burner propane stove, lots of cabinets, a couch that flips out into a bed, a top bunk, even a toilet! toilet has never been used as I didn't want to deal with all that. The AC unit up top suffered a little damage from hail and is cracked. It used to work when hooked up to an RV power supply but not sure about now.
I still have a clean Colorado title in hand and she passed emissions back in 2014.
The drivers side door does not close, the top bunk area was damage and has been repaired but the interior up there is unfinished. She does not have a battery installed, you will have to tow it from my place on Overland Road. When she stopped running the issue was diagnosed as fuel related. New filter was put on but never got to replacing the pump.
Listing for $300 but entertaining all offers and possible trades.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
1987 Chevy G20 (Doesn't run) - by mroberts - 05-12-2024, 08:31 AM
RE: 1987 Chevy G20 (Doesn't run) - by daltrob19 - 05-15-2024, 09:26 PM
RE: 1987 Chevy G20 (Doesn't run) - by mroberts - 05-16-2024, 05:21 PM
RE: 1987 Chevy G20 (Doesn't run) - by mroberts - 05-18-2024, 02:18 PM