Poll: In favor of changing the current Bulletin Board for the Bar-K & Jamestown to individual ones?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Consider separating Jamestown/Bar-K page?
Hey Jay, I'm with you.
Mostly.
Having separate Bar-K / Jamestown forums is how we had it set up initially and then the desire shifted (can't remember why)
for the separate forums to be joined and so now they are joined.
My personal reason for keeping them separated it's not that I care about inbox messages, but it just seems to help keep some stuff separate and unique to the location but the upside of having them joined I think is it encourages and includes other geographical areas to participate..
More inclusive I guess...
We also had it set up with a separate Jamestown Merc forum which I thought was awesome, and then sadly was asked to remove it.
I think it's a big missed opportunity for the Merc since people from out of town who might frequent the Merc might not be inclined to
subscribe to a Bar-K or Jamestown thread but they probably would be inclined to subscribe to an independent Jamestown Merc thread.
My two cents, it's easy to change these things fortunately so let's see what the voters have to say.
Sal
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Consider separating Jamestown/Bar-K page? - by Sal DeVincenzo - 12-23-2021, 01:02 PM