Calling Solar Homes: Join the JT Solar Tour Oct 5
(07-30-2024, 11:43 AM)Carly Wrote: Update: Three neighbors have joined me so far as sites for the Oct 5 Jamestown Solar Tour, thanks! I hope to get a few more.

www.nationalsolartour.org

Sign up by tomorrow to get a yard sign, or sign up by Sept 15 to be on the tour. LMK if you have any questions!

Cool

Hello Neighbors, please join me in opening your home or yard as a tour site on this year's Jamestown Solar Tour, Saturday Oct. 5. from 10am-2pm (or part of that time). Share your solar story with neighbors to promote solar adoption. Show neighbors and tour goers the solar and sustainable features of your home. Share the reasons you went solar and the benefits that came from it. Your tour site can be completely outdoors if you have sight of the solar panels. Bar K/tweener solar homes are welcome to join as well.  Cool

If you are interested or curious, call or text me at 303-6one8-3964 or email me at carlyrixham@gmail.com. You can get a yard sign if you sign up by August 15. More details at nationalsolartour.org. Please register to host by September 15.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Solar Homes: Join the JT Solar Tour Oct 5 - by Carly - 08-14-2024, 03:09 PM