Roads
Top of the Morning to You,

Roads are bad - I did a 360 down the first switchback going 5 miles per hour, four wheel drive, good tires. Since I ended up facing up hill, I came back home and will head down later when hopefully the roads will be safer.

Stay safe,
Dory
Glad you’re ok!
(03-17-2022, 07:19 AM)Wendy Ingham Wrote: Glad you’re ok!

Thanks Wendy,
(03-17-2022, 06:51 AM)Dory Wrote: OMG Dory. So glad you are ok...must have been terrifying!!!!

Top of the Morning to You,

Roads are bad - I did a 360 down the first switchback going 5 miles per hour, four wheel drive, good tires. Since I ended up facing up hill, I came back home and will head down later when hopefully the roads will be safer.

Stay safe,
Dory
Wow, Dory - thanks for the heads-up about road conditions! I'm glad your car pointed you back up the hill toward home!

Is the main road even plowed yet? I'm not hearing any traffic this morning and I can't see without going to the bottom of my driveway. Got a call from Cal-Wood at 9:10 AM that the County had not been up to plow Balarat road. Courtney's (Jan's) plow has been parked by the fire hydrant for a week or more, so not thinking Cemetery Road is going to get plowed this morning unless someone else is kind enough to come tackle it. SNOW DAY!!!

Update, I think I just heard the plow going up the canyon road.
So glad that you are okay Dory!

Anyone have a recent report of the road conditions for the switchbacks?
Glad you kept it on the road!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »