MOUNTAIN FOOD RESCUE
MOUNTAIN FOOD RESCUE!
A quick reminder that our weekly FOOD PANTRY is tomorrow, Monday March 21st from 5:00 - 6:30 pm.
In the Food Barn by the Tennis Courts in the Big Park.
Depending on the weather we will either have lots of MUD or lots of MUD & SNOW on Cemetery Rd and the pantry parking lot.
Please be so very careful driving to and from the pantry!
Safety talk done let's talk food! Our Monday pickups are huge and a big thanks to all of you that help rescue this great food.
I know we will have lots of eggs and milk, some new cereals, squash, some frozen burger and brats and beef jerky. This is from our
Friday pickup from Nederland. I will post more items from our pickup on Monday morning after we get it sorted and put away.
Remember if you would like to volunteer, you can text me, Lynnie at 3o3-44four-o419. I will be happy to talk with you about ourĀ 
different volunteer positions that we have available. You can also help us out with monetary donations in the donation box at the pantry.
These donations help us pay for supplies, gas cards for our drivers and repairs and maintenance.
One final note, this is for the our local plow gods and goddesses! If the weather is really horrible tomorrow it would be great to get Cemetery RoadĀ 
and the parking lot plowed!
See you all tomorrow! Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »