Anyone have a hand held steamer I could borrow?
Greetings!
We need to borrow a hand held steamer. They look kind of like a genie lamp.
I need to get some ice out of our refrigerator/freezer. It would only be needed it for a short period of time. 

Thanks!
Buzz
(06-12-2022, 10:17 AM)Buzz B. Wrote: Greetings!
I need to get some ice out of our refrigerator/freezer. It would only be needed it for a short period of time. 

Thanks!
Buzz

Hi Buzz!  I have a Sunbeam "steam valet" that you are welcome to borrow.  But have you thought about using a hair dryer?  It might work even better, but this is here if you want it.  358  RLR.
(06-12-2022, 11:14 AM)Sandi C Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:17 AM)Buzz B. Wrote: Greetings!

Thanks!
Buzz

Hi Buzz!  I have a Sunbeam "steam valet" that you are welcome to borrow.  But have you thought about using a hair dryer?  It might work even better, but this is here if you want it.  358  RLR.

Or a closed flame heat gun. Think industrial hair dryer. I have one of those if you’d like. Three zero three 818 four3two3
Thanks for the offer of the hair dryer and heat gun. They give off too much heat for where I need to apply it to this time and could deform the plastic.

Sandy, I would happily give the Sunbeam a shot. Can you please give me a call when you have a few minutes?

Buzz 459-0456
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »