NEED CHIMNEY SWEEP RECOMMENDATIONS
Hi,
That time of year. What's a good chimney sweep company?
Thanks!
I’ve used a chimney sweeps of Colorado for years. They were excellent. Not cheap. 303-973-7376
We need to have a chimney sweep out. Anyone interested in checking if we can coordinate visits and see if we can get a discount?
We are in JT.
Laurel
Neighborhood Chimney Sweep are great.  I've used them in the past for a wood burning stove and two years ago they installed a new propane stove insert.  very excellent customer service and work. highly recommend
(07-11-2022, 05:06 PM)Harry Wrote: I’ve used a chimney sweeps of Colorado for years. They were excellent. Not cheap. 303-973-7376

Thanks, Harry!

Thanks to you as well, Jese. Laurel, I'll contact both and see what their schedules are. I'll post what I find.
W
Thanks, Will!
(07-13-2022, 09:50 AM)Laurel Wanrow Wrote: Thanks, Will!

Hi Laurel (and anyone else following this thread),
Here's the chimney-sweep scoop:
-- I've made an appt. for Wed, 7/20 between 1 and 3 p.m. with Neighborhood Chimney Sweeps. They charge $250 for regular clean, more if really dirty or roof is dangerous. No mention of discount. You can only really reach them by email or leave message by phone. 303-990-7255 Neighborhoodsweep@gmail.com. They said for you to email them with this info and they'll get back with you to schedule. Perhaps they'd have time on Wednesday, but I don't know.
1) Type of stove
2) Roof: metal or shingle? Is it steep; what's the pitch?
3) When was it last cleaned? 
-- Chimney Sweeps of Colorado at 303-973-7376 charge $225 to inspect; $60 to clean with a 10% discount with others joining in. Since that's about the same as the other folks I went with Neighborhood Chimney Sweeps, especially with the quick appointment time.
Hope this helps,
Will
Thank you for providing all this information, Will. I have emailed them!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »