Miles lost a shoe! Let us know if you see it.
On a walk up Wapiti, around rock lake, and a ways up the Jeep road behind it, Miles lost a shoe! Here is a picture of the other one. If anyone finds the missing one let us know!

(07-24-2022, 10:29 AM)Tom P on Ranch Wrote: On a walk up Wapiti, around rock lake, and a ways up the Jeep road behind it, Miles lost a shoe! Here is a picture of the other one. If anyone finds the missing one let us know!

Hi Tom, I did find the shoe while out mtn biking this morning (ran over it). I placed it on a flat rock in the middle of the trail for easier visibility not far where the single track joins the logging road (kinda at the top of the hill crest before the track heads down into the meadow). I figured whom ever lost it may still be out and about and may see it on the way back so I left it there. If I ride tomorrow morning again and it's still there I'll grab it and bring it to the lake shelter building.
Awesome! Thank you Joe! We’ll go look for it tomorrow. Let me know if you move it to the shelter before we get out there (which would be great by the way Wink )
Tom,

Doesn't look like I'm going to get a morning ride in today (probably go late this afternoon).Too many Monday morning work demands to allow for it. Hopefully the shoe is still where I left it.

JD
Thanks for the update! Keep your eyes open when you make it up, we might still not make it until after you. Pesky work demands over here too Smile

Thanks again!
Miles is so happy to have his shoe back. Thanks Margie, Afra, Joe, and anyone else who assisted!! Big Grin
YAY!  Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »