Olde Stage Rd.
I've been avoiding Olde Stage Rd. due to the supposed construction since 7/18/22, like the sign indicates/reads, decided to see what was going on this morning, really didn't appear anything at all is going on. What am I missing?
After weeks of being curious, I finally pulled over on my way up last Friday and got this photo of a sleeping road ork.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-15-2022, 07:59 AM)MMCDADE Wrote: After weeks of being curious, I finally pulled over on my way up last Friday and got this photo of a sleeping road ork.

Looks like an adult male-Mark....
(08-15-2022, 07:59 AM)MMCDADE Wrote: After weeks of being curious, I finally pulled over on my way up last Friday and got this photo of a sleeping road ork.

A few weeks ago, I and a dozen other cars found ourselves unable to cross N. Broadway at Lee Hill due to ineffective Road Closed/No Access to the west side of Lee Hill Rd. signs.

The sign does state to expect long delays.
I've been waiting since the 18th to see this "Road Ork"  Tongue   Maybe once or twice they actually had it to one lane with flaggers- not even five minute delay...  Almost a month with no work being done- I checked out the county site and it looks to be a fairly sizeable project- something like adding a 4' bike lane/walkers lane on the incline
(08-15-2022, 09:28 AM)Jese Engwall Wrote: I've been waiting since the 18th to see this "Road Ork"  Tongue   Maybe once or twice they actually had it to one lane with flaggers- not even five minute delay...  Almost a month with no work being done- I checked out the county site and it looks to be a fairly sizeable project- something like adding a 4' bike lane/walkers lane on the incline

Thanks for the update Jesse!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »