Phone out at our house on Ridge Rd
Men are working on the electrical drop ditch near our house again, and now our phones are out. Anyone else beyond our house having this trouble, too?
No issue on Tilghman. Sorry to hear that! Good luck!
Update: The workers did indeed accidentally cut the line to our house. They repaired it just now.
It's out at my place.

From the CTL chat just now:

"While investigating your connection, it was determined that there’s an outage in the area. We have escalated this issue to our field team to investigate. They are currently working on the resolution and anticipate having this issue will be resolved within 20hr 34min"

Gotta love their precision...
It's out at our place too further down Ridge-maybe since 3pm?
Sounds like they didn't fix everything! Good luck to you all. The workers will be back today to continue with the electrical drop. Hopefully, they will keep the shovels from the junction boxes!
CenturyLink drives me wild with this stuff. It's impossible to report outages online or get status updates. Grrrrr!

Anyway, my line is still out!
It is out at my house on Bridger. It is 11:30am and no phone  .  Judy
YES, again, phone out since Tues pm.  I spoke with the guy in the white truck ( on Wed am ) doing the work, because this has happened to me before.  He said he spliced the cable last time they cut it.   And my phone is still out.   67 Bridger
Anyone have their phone service repairs besides Don?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »