Bear
Just had bear try to open my sliding door on the deck. In bed, heard scratching on wood and ran down stairs yelling Saw a blur go over the rail. Banged pans. Still shaking. Never had a bear try to get in the house. Door was locked.
Wingham ~

Thank you for posting your Bear Encounter.  And thanks for "hazing" him and letting him know he is unwelcome! 

Where are you?  Bar-K, JT, etc?  Size and Color of your BEAR?  This helps people know to be alert and prepared. 
My Bear Chasing shoes and airhorn are right by the front door!  Bears seem to show up out of the blue.  The more they are "hazed"
the sooner the "UNwelcome message" gets through. So you all know.  Hazing DOES NOT MEAN HURTING rather it means Saving A BEAR's LIFE!

If you are in the Bar-K area, most likely the same Bear that broke in to a home up there a few days ago.
My guess is this Bear will be back in the area foraging for food. 

~ SOB john
Hi John, I’m in bar k just a house and a half below Judy and Mark who had fridge and pantry bandits.
Was hard to tell size I just saw the back going over the railing. Coulda been one of the small ones or the mom. No lights were on at the time. Got an air horn now and thinks still clean and locked. Slightly disappointed in my big lab. He did go crazy when let out later, barked when I ran down to yell.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »