Septic Pumping Companies and Prices
What is your favorite Septic Pumping Company? 
What is a typical price (my septic is sized for 1-bath)?
Thanks.  Reply to this thread so anyone can benefit.
I really like AC sewer , out of Longmont , 303-776-0062, Jake Fitzgerald, and he had the best price to come here.
I think we may be due for a pump out, if you want to share, but he'll come for one house too. We have 2 bathrooms.
He said we could wait 2-3 years to pump again, last time he was here. That was before the pandemic, so it's probably time.
I just got a quote from Sullivan at 490, but they couldn't come for a month.   I called Craig at SucNUp (720) 289-6210 and his initial price was high, but he beat Sullivan by $15, and came up 3 days later.   LMK what price you eventually get.  I had the system pumped last in 2015 - it wasn't overly full.   You have to locate and dig out the lid for the system or they charge 150 more, which is reasonable.    I had to get in the habit of marking the lid, which is under a foot of dirt.
(11-03-2022, 04:04 PM)cz11@msn.com Wrote: What is your favorite Septic Pumping Company? 

ACME Septic is great. email is best: acmeinc.87@gmail.com
303-459-1106
You can get risers for the lids so that it's all above ground.  Most "modern" systems have them.  You won't have to dig them up anymore, but there is a bit of a smell.  I used to live up 4 Mile and, due to a car accident, I didn't get it together to get the septic pumped as I should have & my husband didn't notice the smell even though he walked right by it a couple times a day.  The concrete got eaten through & when I contacted Acme about it, they said, "if you're going to sell the house in a few years, you don't have to do anything about it".  Right.  We got a new septic installed.  When I tried to find other septic companies to come out, most were reluctant.  We were on private roads.  Either Sullivan or SucNUp would (I don't remember which), under duress, but I think they offered a discount if several neighbors wanted their systems pumped at the same time.  They prefer wide roads, but since Bar-K is county maintained, that shouldn't be an issue.
Thank you, Everyone, for the good information!
(11-04-2022, 10:30 AM)Erika A Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 04:04 PM)cz11@msn.com Wrote: What is your favorite Septic Pumping Company? 

ACME Septic is great. email is best: acmeinc.87@gmail.com
303-459-1106

Need to use Steve/Acme earlier this year for a total blockage, got here within 24 hours.  Overall good experience and I think he charged 350ish to clear the blockage.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »