I could use help from two strong women....
...men, or anyone willing to help me move a few items into the house next door.

They include a queen mattress, a love seat sofa, and a stationary bike, all too awkward for yours truly alone.

It shouldn't take an hour and I would contribute nicely to your holiday fund.  Most anytime in the next week should work.

Thanks,
Steve
970-250-6161
(12-16-2022, 09:56 PM)Steven B in PV Wrote: ...men, or anyone willing to help me move a few items into the house next door.

They include a queen mattress, a love seat sofa, and a stationary bike, all too awkward for yours truly alone.

It shouldn't take an hour and I would contribute nicely to your holiday fund.  Most anytime in the next week should work.

Thanks,
Steve
970-250-6161

I can help - pls check earthlink emaill
Reporting back to say that the job got done with help from one strong woman and a strong man.  Charles and Monica came in the spirit of giving and service to others.  They were champs and I greatly appreciate their assistance.  Thank you!

Fortunately, we were able to use wheeled dollies to move most everything next door, but it was still real work that I couldn't have done alone.  Now I can move forward to remodel the bedroom with drywall and new carpet.

So many of us living in the mountains are seniors including this Boomer.  (If you're not there yet, you will be). We can't do all that we used to do and sometimes need help.  The median age of Jamestown address residents is 47 years. Kids skew the numbers.
Allenspark, Raymond and Riverside median age might be closer to 67 years.  ;>) 

There's a real opportunity for someone to build a business doing this locally, things like snowplowing, maintenance and other services.  Reliability and affordability are key.

Like many men living in the mountains I provided these services years ago.  Commercial snowplowing, building, remodeling, painting and water system plumbing.  It was fun and rewarding and I got to know so many good people.  Mountain people.

Merry Christmas! 

Thanks also to RobertH.  Coffee and peppermint layer cookies were waiting....next time!
Steve,
It was our pleasure to help out.
I enjoyed learning about the remarkable abilities of the dipper birds and the number of nesting boxes you have put into use. 
It was fascinating seeing how the cabins were built incorporating the huge boulders into foundations and walls.  
Also, the mint Christmas cookies were tasty.  
Good stuff and beautiful views.  
Merry Christmas

Charles Z
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »