Removing Bar-k, Jamestown and Ward sub forums and replacing them with a General Forum
Dan, I really like the portal view , thanks for the link and I see it in the top menu.

A suggestion I have if doable is to pin a reply to the top of the new consolidated form with a simple instruction on now to view similar to the QT by using Portal View. Probably just a few words would suffice with a screen shot and an arrow pointing to portal view. What may be a little more involved is an instruction on how to reply to something. I’m not sure how to do that. I think I can just click on the black title bar and it takes me to where I can reply if I want to. I need to play with it some more.

I haven’t tried it yet but I assume Pirtal View can be bookmarked which is what I’d like to do.
Steve, yes you can bookmark the portal page. I have added an announcement to the board directing users to bookmark the new Portal.
I see see the announcement. I think it's ok but it has my name. If people hate it I'll blame Robert.  Big Grin

Seriously though, would it be possible to have it say something like "To get a QT-like view click here. Bookmark the page to access it quickly."
Steve your name is only visible to You.
xoxox
Sal
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
Dan or whomever is making changes. Thanks for listening to my suggestion and  also for clarifying the name reference. Good job on evrything. My hats off to you! The next time I am in town I will give you all a cookie.
Steve, if it's possible and won't cause any other issues I'll try to address everyone's concerns as best as I am able. Oh and that name in the top is dynamic and changes for everyone, for example, I see my own name in that box. It's meant to grab your attention. Which it apparently did ;-)
Thanks Dan.
THANK YOU DAN!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »