Local kiddo summer camp
From our neighbor in Rowena:

Hello beautiful community,
Juniper is hosting a summer camp to help pay for her Actors Academy tuition for next year. She’s offering 2 different weeks:

June 26-30th 2023 or July 24 - 28 2023
9am - 4pm

We thought we'd start with our community and then see where it goes! Both Jasper and Jovi will be there "helping" as well Smile Feel free to pass this on to friends Smile If you're interested, please get in touch. The details are linked & pasted below.

Blessings,
Juniper and Nikki
512-539-6847

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHhB...U-NRk/edit
————-

Juni’s Nature Camp
Summer Camp Details

Who: Juniper Arnold, a 5th grader at Horizons K8 (also sister of Jasper and Jovi Arnold)and her mom Nikki Dugas and Helpers.

What: An all outside nature summer camp for kids incoming 1st grade through 5th grade.

Where: In Jamestown, on private property with a creek running through it.

Why: To help me understand how to run a business. And also to raise money for my acting program for next year.

When: The camp is being offered for 2 weeks in the summer, either June 26-30th 2023 & July 24 - 28 2023. Hosted 9am - 4pm.

More about the all outdoor camp:
This summer a rising sixth grader (current 5th grader) is hosting a summer camp (Don’t worry her Mom and others will be helping.) This summer camp is about two things, the great outdoors and having fun! Kids incoming 1st grade through 5th grade are welcome (or current Kinders - 4th grade). We are having the summer camp at our forest property. The property is right on the Lefthand creek! It’s about 15 min from North Boulder. We will also have a shuttle (my mom’s car) that will be available for up to six kids at a time (first come first serve), picking up in North Boulder at 8:30am and dropping off at 4:30pm. This camp is all outdoors, so our intention is to be outside the whole time, and under cover in our barn in case of rain. Make sure that you will have: a packed lunch (w/ 2 snacks), a water bottle, a bathing suit, a towel, a backpack, a sweater, a hat and sunscreen. We will do all kinds of fun activities like: Make plant medicine,, planting seeds that the kids take home, make paper, make wands using the things around you, play games, play sports (soccer, baseball, volleyball) play in the water, make boats and race them down the river, a nature hike, a Friday Fun day of the kids choice and many more. $250 a week per kid.
Interested? Have Questions? Next step is to contact me or my mom. Let us know the age of your child(ren), the date that you’d prefer, and ask us any questions! Thanks! Juni
Juniper Arnold: joarnold01@bvsd.org
Nikki Dugas: cdugas8@gmail.com or text/call: 512-539-6847
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »