Free High-Quality Puzzles
Photo 

Hi neighbors. I have a stack of puzzles to give away. They were all purchased new and completed once by me. They are all 1000 pieces. 99% sure that there are no missing pieces. Brands include Eurographics, Soonness, MoMA, etc.

They are on a bench on the left side of my front porch at 51 Main. You are welcome to come by and pick them up. I’m hoping that they’re gone before the weekend.

(Please excuse the bark-y dogs. They are sweet but loud!)
(06-29-2023, 09:12 AM)hillarycamp Wrote:    

UPDATE: These 4 puzzles are remaining. While they are each on the more challenging side, please don't hesitate to take them and enjoy solving them during our long JT winter! The two puzzles from the Metropolitan Museum of Art are exceptionally high quality and were so much fun to complete with my mom last winter. The Gradient "Magic Box" from Soonness Puzzles is really great quality and probably the easiest of the 4 remaining puzzles. The Sushi one from Eurographics was never completed. I opened it and started to work on it and got pulled into other things. It sat for too long and I lost interest. I hope someone takes the rest. Otherwise, I'll drop them off at Goodwill this weekend.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »