MJ No longer with us
Our hearts are broken as we report that our sweet pup MJ has died in a tragic drowning accident. Thanks to everyone that has waved or pulled over to say hi to her during our daily walks in the canyon. We will miss her.

Mark & Jeannie

Attached Files Image(s)

oh noooo. I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you, too.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Mark and Jeannie - MJ was a sweet pup and I was always happy to see her out walking with you. Losing a young healthy pet is so hard - you can't really be prepared for that. My condolences.
(07-08-2023, 09:21 AM)m+j_matlin Wrote: Oh my, so sorry Mark and Jeannie! She was a beautiful pup. Hope you're OK.
This is really sad news and I am truly sorry for your loss.
How awful and tragic. I loved seeing you guys every morning. I’m so very sorry.
I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your pup.My heart goes out to you both. Sending you hugs.
(07-08-2023, 09:21 AM)m+j_matlin Wrote: Our hearts are broken as we report that our sweet pup MJ has died in a tragic drowning accident. Thanks to everyone that has waved or pulled over to say hi to her during our daily walks in the canyon. We will miss her.

Mark & Jeannie
Your news is heartbreaking. We loved seeing you both walking daily past our house with MJ happily by your sides. So very very sorry she is gone. We understand how incredibly difficult this is. Lucky to have had her in your lives for as long as possible. The special dogs are amazing. In many ways, she will always be with you, in your hearts.
Thanks neighbors for your kind words. Your support is helping us through this difficult time.

Mark & Jeannie
So sorry for your loss. Sudden loss of a pup is devastating and heartbreaking on so many levels. I know this all too well as a vet and as someone who lost her canine soulmate to hemangiosarcoma quite suddenly. Wishing you peace during this difficult time.
-Aimee (new Jimtown resident)
oh no, I am so heartbroken to hear this. I've seen her "growing up" along the canyon. Never met in person but you are in my thoughts and tears.
(07-08-2023, 09:21 AM)m+j_matlin Wrote: Our hearts are broken as we report that our sweet pup MJ has died in a tragic drowning accident. Thanks to everyone that has waved or pulled over to say hi to her during our daily walks in the canyon. We will miss her.

Mark & Jeannie

Man. So sorry Jeannie and Mark. That is hard. I loved meeting MJ at 4th of July last year. I will be sending warm thoughts. Take care.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »