Wildfire Partners Chipping Program
BAR-K 
Wildfire Partners is offering a free slash chipping service in Boulder County. In order for them to provide a neighborhood event they require a minimum of 6 properties. If I can gather at least 5 others I will be happy to fill out the application. Please let me know if you are interested. Just to be clear this is not a Bar-K Ranch sanctioned project and I am volunteering to work with Wildlife Partners on my own. https://wildfirepartners.org/for-homeown...g-program/
bump this message
Just checking in again regarding the FREE wood chipping program that Wildfire Partners is offering. I am happy to be the one to work with them to come up to the Bar K. We have 3 participants (including me) and only need 2 more. Again this is NOT a Board project, something I just decided to take on.
(08-18-2023, 01:04 PM)jasinclair71@gmail.com Wrote: Wildfire Partners is offering a free slash chipping service in Boulder County. In order for them to provide a neighborhood event they require a minimum of 6 properties. If I can gather at least 5 others I will be happy to fill out the application. Please let me know if you are interested. Just to be clear this is not a Bar-K Ranch sanctioned project and I am volunteering to work with Wildlife Partners on my own. https://wildfirepartners.org/for-homeown...g-program/

I am interested, depending on whether I have enough time to put my pile together before the chipping occurs. My husband and I are at 600 Rock Lake Road in BAR-K. We are not there all the time, but come up for weekends, in the summer, etc. Can you let me know more about your plans and especially the timing. We did participate in the Wildfire Partners chipping program last year, so I know how they want the slash piles to be built, assuming no changes since last year. Janet
Hi Janet,
Now that I have the minimum number of participants I need to fill out an application Wildfire Partners staff will review the application and will let me know if our application is approved. This can take 1-2 weeks. If approved I can schedule a private contractor. I the slash pile requirements are the same but I will let you know for sure. I will work with you and your husband to make sure you can have your slash pile ready for chipping.
Hi Janet,
In order to fill out the application I need your last name and email address. You can email those to me at jasinclair71@gmail.com Thanks
I'm interested in the chipper. I have a few piles of slash and would need to figure out how to move them to wherever the chipper will be. I also have a tree down, that needs the branches cut off to be chipped. The  best way to communicate with me is by leaving a message on my cell phone. three oh three, nine , 5, six, three, 3, two , eight.  email is jackieldow@gmail.com , last name Dow
I don't check the bb often.
Hi Jackie,
I do need your address. If I don’t hear back from you in a day or two I will give your number a call. I expect to hear from Wildfire Partners soon and will get you more details.
John Sinclair
Thanks. I was reluctant to put my physical address here, was hoping you'd text or call me, or email me about it, but whatever.
741 Ranch Rd, ward Co 80481 Now you have it.
Yes! We still have felled trees from the mitigation.

2 Porphyry View

M&M
Marcia M,
Are you asking to participate in the Wildfire Partners Free Chipping Program? If so I need your last name, your email (if you have one) and is the 2 Porphyry View address in the Bar K (sorry we’re new to the subdivision)? If possible can you email this information to me at jasinclair71@gmail.com or call me at 970-692-9525.
Marcia,
I’m sorry but I can only accept participants that live in the Bar K Ranch.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »