JT OUR BEARS ARE STILL AWAKE !
Hey JimBillies ~

Not a surprise, still too warm for all OUR BEARS to be hibernating!

TODAY @ 1:30 PM a BLACK Juvenile BEAR (think size of a BIG dog), was spotted galloping down 15th Street (by the stop sign coming into town).
Most likely the same Knucklehead that I saw 4-6 weeks ago, again in broad daylight, out doing his/her thing.  

Thanks Burt for the timely reminder that Western Disposal will be a day delayed (think Saturday)

Save Our Bears JT So you know, we had 4 Bears DESTROYED between 2014-2017.  HeartBreaking and Sad. 
We are ending our 6th season without Killing a Bear in JT!  Thanks to ALL OF YOU JIMBILLIES who are stashing your trash properly!
I am so grateful and happy!  Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! JIMTOWN ! 

~ SOB john
Thanks, John, for the update and also for the reminder of how things once were before a more active SOB commitment.  As new folks join our community they would otherwise be unaware of what the actual impact can be of not keeping the town beer resistant.
Burt, I for one, have never been able to resist a beer, especially the free roaming kind. SvH
Ursine temperance!

Just one little typo and the town comes alive.    Smile   I think I need a bear.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »