Found Isis & Thanksgiving 5pm open invit @ The Merc
Jamestown 
Hello Jimtowners, & locals around the area around 1030am this morning Louie & Joven were headed up toward the Bar K, and spotted her on the road, she came to them jumped in the car and she was reunited with me.

My gratitude is forever in all those who helped share search support and offer help. Especially being newer to the area, the community the support and the beauty in all those who ask follow up and share. Is a wonderful experience and I'm happy to be a part of it. The last 6 days have been gutwrenching to say the least.

I have much to be grateful for this year and always, for her sweet return safly for a community that backs up its residents and for friends and strangers to help and show care.

Isis seems a lil confused as am I wish she could share what her last 6 day bender was about but the important thing for me is she's safe and home.

In addition, I was blessed to be here in town for the holiday Thanksgiving, after recently getting accepted and acquainted with MSN of you in town. I have permission to host a holiday dinner at the Merc on Thursday, all are welcome to join bring a dish to pass if you'd like to I will be there with many friends around 4pm/ to open it up dinner at 5:00/5:30
Byob,
I plan on, smoking turkeys, Roasted sweet potatoes , Mashed potatoes , vegetables, Gravy Stuffing pie rolls, there's plenty if food and the food bank was gracious and supportive to me co- hosting offering this gathering and big thank you to Rainbow and the Merc for letting me gather and hosting my tradition of a hobo holiday !

I have much to be grateful for.

Cheers,

Justin
Two mostly likely heroes.  I'll bet Isis was thrilled to see two guys she knew!

My mouth is watering for the description of a meal I won't be in town for.
Justin ---
So Happy for You and Isis --
A True Thanksgiving !
Thank You CommUnity !!
Jackie & I will see you there.
Hey Justin!

Adam and I are so happy to hear that Isis is back! I’m sure your dinner was wonderful! We were out of town but glad to hear about your “hobo holiday”! Maybe next year…
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »