Landlines running?
With the outage in the Bar-K (they just got power back in Allenspark), are the landlines running or are they dead? Thanks- O'B
I wish I could tell you Chris. We gave up on Century Link this winter after such poor performance during outages over the years. It wasn’t worth the $$$.
Hi O’B - yep, our landline has been out since last night.
No landline again on High Lake,  though my latest bill in all their outtages has gone up!  With no competition up here, they run amok with awful service, no customer service,  and price gouging.
https://www.centurylink.com/legal/docs/L...4_0513.pdf
Thanks! We'll add the BAR-K to the list with Allenspark, Sugarloaf and Nederland. The Chiefs are working to get CL/Lumen to provide generators which can be stored at Fire Stations for deployment during power outages to ensure 911 service stays active. Added benefit, you'll be able to make other calls as well!
Hi OB,

Please add the folks below JT just west of start of James Canyon. My Mom’s landline has been out every time when the power’s been out. Currently her power is back on but still no landline. Thank you Christine
Still no power or landline on Hickok. Landline goes off as soon as the electricity goes off. It did work during the 4 day "preventative" outage for a couple of days so they might have batteries which aren't being charged up correctly.
THANK YOU O’B!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »