Miscellaneous Quality Stuff for sale

Hello JT & Bar-K,

So I've spent a BUNCH of time cleaning out my garage.
and I have amassed a bunch of stuff (I've lived in JT 21= years) that I believe is worth selling/buying.
FINAL  $ drop= I really want the rest of this stuff OUT of my garage!

• TREK 3900 MTB- 13" XS Frame.  Has front shock. Very good condition.         $75
• Solid pine 6 panel interior door. 32" x 80" Has brass hinges & throw lock        $50
• 6-panel interior door. Hollow.                                                                     $15
• HJC CL-17 Motorcycle helmet-Size L                                                            $25
•Wine Racks-  36 bottle capacity. Iron & Wood. NEW.                                      $25
                    18 bottle capacity. Pine. NEW                                                    $10
•Subaru Cargo Cover & floor mats=$20     Fits Crosstrek.                                 $40
•Sanyo LCD  26" TV                                                                                     $15
•AgroBrite (8) tube fluorescent grow lamp. Model FLP48 1 yr. old. Good bulbs   $25

Everything is in real good condition. I will deliver. 
NO reasonable offer will be refused.
It's FEB 13th= I just SLASHED $'s  :-)
Thank you, Thank you.
Rich Kane
3/709-1816

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf CL17Info.pdf Size: 973.98 KB  Downloads: 0

Hi Rich. I’m interested in your solid door if you still have it. I need 32x78 but maybe I could cut it down if it’s solid.
Kathy

Rich, are the grow lights still available?

(05-09-2024, 07:33 AM)Kcnuggethill Wrote:  Hi Rich. I’m interested in your solid door if you still have it. I need 32x78 but maybe I could cut it down if it’s solid.
Kathy
Hi Kathy, 

Wow, you are responding to a post that is about 3 (?)  months old.
Yes, I do still have the door.
Do you need more photos of it?

And would you want to buy these door handles for $10?

If you want to buy it, please call me 303.709.1816

(05-09-2024, 10:16 PM)Kritin@yahoo.com Wrote:  Rich, are the grow lights still available?

That T-5 is still available.
Do you need additional lights?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)