Raffle Prize Collection Team NEEDS YOU! Yay Party on the 4th!
Hi friends! It's that time of year again...We need to get boogying on collecting donations for the JT 4th of July Raffle Prizes. I'm happy to help keep a team organized this year, but I can not do it alone. The number of prizes we will have for the raffle will depend on how many volunteers we have to help collect prizes.

I have a system started that will hopefully make it very easy for volunteers this year. I'm looking for 10-20 people that can email 10-20 business and request a donation. I can provide JT volunteers with a list of businesses to email and even a template email/letter that you can easily copy and paste and sign your name below. After that, all you have to do is wait for their reply, pick up any donations offered, and bring them to JT (either my house or town hall), and that's it! It could be a fairly simple job for each person if we can get a lot of people on board!

Please send me an email and let me know if you can help this year! I will send you the spreadsheets and donation request letters and get you started!

Thanks so much in advance! Kindly, JenĀ 
Jen.lee.and@gmail.com

Attached Files Image(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »