Yoga starts Monday
Just a reminder that weekly yoga starts this Monday June 10- hope to see you there.
All levels of experience welcome.

Yoga classes by donation:
A few local yoga instructors have teamed up to offer a weekly drop-in class on the 2nd floor of the Jamestown Firehall. If the weather is nice and participants are interested, we may host class in the park sometimes.

Mondays, 6:30-7:30pm (first date is June 10)
Suggested donation: $10-20/class

Each teacher has their own style and we will also adjust according to who shows up. Currently our teacher roster includes: Michal Duffy (they), Erynn Simone (she), Heather Ardis (she), and Dorothy Cothran (she). We anticipate a few more teachers joining in the mix as they are able. As we build momentum, we will see about coordinating other special offerings in the realm of healthy mind, body, spirit, and community.

Grab your food rescue items then head over to the firehall for class!
So grateful for all of your work organizing!
I know it wasn’t easy!
I’m really excited for this opportunity to be available again in town,
❤️
Thank you to everyone who participated tonight! It was a lovely practice. It felt sooo good to create and share yogic space together. We’re all coming from different places and levels of experience with yoga; and we each have energy to contribute and energy to gain. It really is an exchange and I hope anyone who is curious about it comes out to participate.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »