Mini Goldendoodle pups for adoption
As many of you know we are fostering 3 12 week old minidoodle puppies (2 males, 1 female) for the Colorado Animal Cares Foundation (CACF).  This is the same group that we did fosters with that became Max, Hobbs, Willow and Sam LaRune.  (these four were all full size rather than minis.)

All three passed there check ups on Friday and will be available for adoption next week.  Dr Google says these dogs should grow to be 25-40 pounds.  They are at 11lbs at the 12 week mark so I suspect they will end toward the high end of that scale.

Adoptions will be processed through CACF.  Their adoption application is available at:  Adopt A Dog — Colorado Animal Care Foundation Be sure to reference our name on the application.

If you have other questions you can reach me at 72O-27two- 8O3l or bloupee at gmail

Burt Loupee and KT Oxford

Attached Files Image(s)

Good lord, Burt -
They’re darling! Do you know how many are girls and approximately how much they are?? Megan Q
They are very cute.  1 girl, 2 boys here.  I believe CACF has 4 siblings with other fosters right now as well.  Their adoption fee on the doodles is $850.  It's a good organization that also takes in not so healthy pups and adults and sees they get medical care.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »