Archives for the Jamestown and Bar-K QT
I've downloaded all the posts and associated images for the Jamestown and Bar-K QT's (the compressed file sizes are: Jamestown 2.2G and Bar-K 1.5G).

I will be providing a copy of the data to Dan Novak so that he can perform some database magic and import the data into the archive section.

I can easily scrape the other local QT's if there is a desire to hold onto the data for historical purposes.

Cheyenne
Just a quick note on the Bar-K scrape.  Something was changed in the Bar-K QT that prevented pulling any images.  I had an earlier scrape that contains the posts with the images, so I was able to use those.  There were 85 "new" posts to the Bar-K QT between the time I had done the earlier scrape and now. If there were any images associated with those 85 new posts I was not able to retrieve them.
The subscription for the QT Pro had expired a week or two before the basic QT (no photos) completely expired on taking new posts. I bet the QT Pro version being deactivated has something to do with the absence of the photos now. (like they got deleted?) Jamestown QT seemed to be taking photos just fine till the end I think. Thanks for your work on this Cheyenne it'll be cool to be able to scroll through them all on the BB.
39,375 and 47,565 = 86,940 messages total. Should keep us busy.

Cool

Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
Yeah -- I suspect that was the case.  I noted afterwards pro vs non pro difference.  Luckily I had scraped the bar-k earlier and kept that data around..

Anyway -- I sent Dan a PM with links to the scraped data.
Thanks Cheyenne.
I did a download of the first 10000 msgs, and no images like you noted.
I'm glad you got 'em!
The QT Archives are now online. Please see the sub-forums for links and instructions.

or you can check them out here:

QT Bar-K
https://qtbk.bar-k.org

QT Jamestown
https://qtjt.bar-k.org

Thanks,
Dan
Well done!  
I'm impressed with the search function.
Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »