Dog Sitter or Kennel
Hi does anyone have a recommendation for a kennel, I am going out of town from 26th  to the 4th and the person who was going to watch my dog has backed out, and my usual kennel is booked. I live in Jamestown.
(07-19-2024, 07:39 PM)englishfowle Wrote: Hi does anyone have a recommendation for a kennel, I am going out of town from 26th  to the 4th and the person who was going to watch my dog has backed out, and my usual kennel is booked. I live in Jamestown.

Gunbarrel Vet has good boarding facilities, but it's a little expensive and they sometimes book up. Estes Park Pet Lodge is less expensive and has had availability any time we've called. They're very nice there, though the pet accommodations are a little more crowded and spartan than the Boulder pet spas.
(07-20-2024, 09:32 AM)Ben Perry Wrote:
(07-19-2024, 07:39 PM)englishfowle Wrote: Hi does anyone have a recommendation for a kennel, I am going out of town from 26th  to the 4th and the person who was going to watch my dog has backed out, and my usual kennel is booked. I live in Jamestown.

Gunbarrel Vet has good boarding facilities, but it's a little expensive and they sometimes book up. Estes Park Pet Lodge is less expensive and has had availability any time we've called. They're very nice there, though the pet accommodations are a little more crowded and spartan than the Boulder pet spas.

Thanks for the information, I did manage to find a kennel after calling around over the weekend.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »