Dogs must have escaped
I went to the gardens today and I was there longer than usual. When I returned, the dogs were missing and they have not returned yet. A big white puppy and an older , dark brown pit bull , with white markings on his chest. I’m not sure how long they’ve been gone and where they may have gone. Has anyone seen them?
I thought I heard them , but by the time I found my car keys and went looking for them, I couldn’t hear them …
I got them back but it was strange...
I got a call from Animal control saying they were at 636 Ranch Rd, the direction I thought I had heard them earlier.
They supposedly "broke into the fence there ,and damaged it "according to Animal control officer's first call to me .
Althea, the big white puppy had returned to my house , but Cassius ,the pit bull , was stuck inside the fence .
Although the homeowner said she had tried to get him out, the gate was not open for him to get out, and there were no gates open that he could have gotten out of.
It does not make sense to me , if the person was trying to get the dog out of the fence, why was he locked in? 
The big white puppy most likely escaped by herself by getting over the fence , the old guy with tumors would not be able to.
The old pit bull is now having a random peroidic strange cough,  as if he's choking on something , gagging , or tring to get something up from his chest or stomach .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »