Free Slash Chipping??
Adam & I would be interested, too. Thanks!
(08-04-2024, 08:15 AM)BurtL Wrote: Thanks Seth,  I'll hold off as I think it would only be a duplicate path at this point.

Laurel I don't think old slash is a problem.  I did not find anything in the FAQ about max size so we might need to ask on that.  I think 3-4" and maybe up to 6" is typical.  It will need to be dragged down to a pile on the road.  They aren't collecting.  Seth might negotiate something different but they indicated they prefer a minimum pile size of 5x5x5.  There is a max per property as well.

Hey Burt- As I said, scheduling is in the works and we will post details as soon as the date is confirmed.  Should be announced this week.
(08-06-2024, 03:39 PM)Seth-Strickland Wrote: Slash Day via Wildfire Partners and Jamestown Fire conversation is in the works - We will announce date and details as soon as we have in on the books.  Stay Tuned.
Thanks!

Seth,
Do you have a date and details to share? My pile is growing and we’lllneed some time to get it to the street. Other details like any sorting necessary, types of brush accepted (rose bushes?) and size limits (stumps?) would be helpful well in advance.

Thanks,
Laurel
Hey all,

Seth is working on ironing out the details so he can make a complete announcement and meanwhile asking everyone to be patient.  There is not a list to get on now, everyone will get a chance to be included once the details are done.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »