Helicopters?
Hearing helicopters flying low in the Bar K makes me think of wildfires and I feel a little twitchy. Is everything okay and there’s no reason to worry?
According to the Watch Duty Wildfire Map, no fires in our area.
https://app.watchduty.org/i/28640
Thanks, Hollis.
Julia, I, too, have been wondering about the helicopters flying over in the last few days. . .
(08-27-2024, 02:37 PM)Rose H-H Wrote: Thanks, Hollis.
Julia, I, too, have been wondering about the helicopters flying over in the last few days. . .

Rose, low flying copters are typically Xcel surveying power lines, or it's the newz copters because there's been a Bigfoot sighting :O)
Hey Hollis-
they're tracking barky dogs!
(08-27-2024, 04:45 PM)O'B's Wrote: Hey Hollis-
they're tracking barky dogs!

Ha! :O)
Does Animal Control use helicopters now? :O)

All's quiet on the Western Front this evening, for a change (knock on wood) got to see my resident squirrel and a frequent visitor, a doe and her fawn leisurely browsing without being scared away by you know what.

Oops, spoke too soon, there's dogs barking down on Main St.
Good Evening !
On just a chance--
The increase in chopper traffic may be visitors looking at their latest possible land purchase ?

Caribou Ranch is for sale--
For 48.5 million dollars.

The Walton family is dumping the 1700 acres for mere millions in profit.
Straight East---West-- West--East traffic, without the latest "lost" person rescued , does make me wonder ?
It ain't true -- it's from me ?
Just a guess ?
For what it’s worth: Around 11:00am driving over Lee Hill in the saddle before the last down hill run we saw a helicopter on the ground in a meadow with multiple Xcel trucks nearby.
(08-27-2024, 06:48 PM)RandyO Wrote: Good Evening !
On just a chance--
The increase in chopper traffic may be visitors looking at their latest possible land purchase ?

Caribou Ranch is for sale--
For 48.5 million dollars.

The Walton family is dumping the 1700 acres for mere millions in profit.
Straight East---West-- West--East traffic, without the latest "lost" person rescued , does make me wonder ?
It ain't true -- it's from me ?
Just a guess ?

$48.5 million, let me get my checkbook :O)
Wait, 30 year mortgage, how much is that a month? :O)
Hollis, if you can do the 10% down, say $5 million, we should be able to get you in to a 30 year with payments of $260,000 per month.  (Not including insurance or taxes).  

"A million here, a million there, pretty soon you're talking real money."
This thread is my spirit animal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »