Lost Cat
Hi everyone. We know this is a long shot because of living up in the mountains but we lost our cat this weekend while we were out of town. Not sure if she got out Friday or Saturday. Her names Lina and she's a long hair Siamese. We're in the Sky Ranch Estes. If anyone has seen her please contact me at (303) 591-2821
Thanks,
-Lisa

Attached Files Image(s)

I so hope you find your kitty. Any news on this Lisa? Prayer for her wellbeing.
She's beautiful . I saw her Friday near Penny Pond. I saw her again near the greenhouse in the community garden on Saturday. There was someone working around the greenish colored house on the other  side of the pond and I thought she must have been their cat. I regret that I didn't ask around and catch her ,and bring her to my house .  I have a very similar fluffy Siamese boy, who's dark tan .I haven't been letting my cats outside this year , coyotes and mountain lions ... I've not been home much since Sunday , but I'll keep an eye out for her and praying she comes back. Maybe she's using the green houses at the garden for shelter, where I saw her Saturday evening as it was getting dark ,while I was putting blankets on tomato plants .  I took them off on Sunday, and left them in the greenhouse , hopefully she slept on them and is staying around there. I didn't get down there last night or tonight ,leaving early tomorrow. Check around there ! Hoping she is there!
Thank you for your post Jackie. I’m Lisa, Chris’s wife. We want to the gardens before work today to see if we could find her. Didn’t see anything. We are going to go again all week. Maybe knock on some doors to see if anyone else has seen her. It’s pretty far from our home but any hope right now I’m going to hold close and pursue. Attaching another picture of her she’s a bit more white than the first picture showed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lisa & Chris -
I live in the Bar-K not far from the Community Garden and Penny Pond.
I'm very sorry that your kitty has gone missing. I hope that she does show back up at your house or is found in good shape.
I just wanted to let you know that I think the cat Jackie spotted actually belongs to our neighbors that live in the green house Jackie mentioned, at the corner of Ranch and Jed Smith Roads. They are very close to Penny Pond. I've seen Andre and Ruth's cat - a longhair siamese-looking kitty - roaming around quite often. Sorry that this cat-sighting is probably not Lina.
(09-25-2024, 01:49 PM)BrookeC Wrote: Lisa & Chris -
I'm very sorry that your kitty has gone missing. I hope that she does show back up at your house or is found in good shape.
I just wanted to let you know that I think the cat Jackie spotted actually belongs to our neighbors that live in the green house Jackie mentioned, at the corner of Ranch and Jed Smith Roads. They are very close to Penny Pond. I've seen Andre and Ruth's cat - a longhair siamese-looking kitty - roaming around quite often. Sorry that this cat-sighting is probably not Lina.

(09-25-2024, 04:51 PM)Jackie Dow Wrote:
(09-25-2024, 01:49 PM)BrookeC Wrote: Lisa & Chris -

I'm having trouble replying without including Brooks message for some reason,
If Andre and Ruth have a fluffy light, kind of white Siamese , then it was probably their cat I saw a couple times .
The reason I didn't try hard to catch the cat , was because Andre was outside working and I thought it was his cat at the time, until I saw
Lina's picture , and then thought it was her. They look very similar, same coloring and blue eyes. I have a similar type of cat , Stellar Blue, but he isn't white , he's a brown with chocolate point siamese . I hope you find Lina . Andre and Ruth should probably make sure their cat is in at night. I saw it at dusk the other night. Coyotes have been around almost every night lately. I' keeping my cats in because Stellar Blue doesn't listen and come inside before dusk and I don't  want to chance losing him .
Brooke,

Thank you so much for letting us know this, we had a feeling it was likely not her but glad to know she didn’t get that far away.
We will hold on to some hope that she’ll come out of hiding and randomly show back up at home. While also knowing cats outside in the mountains doesn’t often ever end well.

Thank you everyone for reaching out and helping.

-Lisa
Hey, guys! I think we might have found your kitty! He’s treed in our yard. I tried to call but couldn’t get through. We are at 381 Ridge. 63one-877-08five2

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you for everyone getting in touch about the kitty in the tree. It wasn’t our girl but Andre and Ruth’s I believe. But I can’t thank everyone enough for being so kind and looking out for all our kitty friends! ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »