Free at-home Covid Tests from the State
Here is the Link to request Free, At -Home Covid Tests from the State of Colorado.

https://covidathometesting.colorado.gov/

Request the tests and after a few days they send an email asking for address information. I have done this twice now and received 4 tests each time. 
Hopefully, they have not run out.    
Should I expect to get an error because of Organization and Role?
If I get this error, will they still notify in a few days and ship?
Thanks for this info!
(12-24-2021, 04:48 PM)RobertH Wrote: Should I expect to get an error because of Organization and Role?
Thanks for this info!

I don't think so-try it.
(12-25-2021, 08:48 AM)Beth Brotherton Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 04:48 PM)RobertH Wrote: Should I expect to get an error because of Organization and Role?
Thanks for this info!

I don't think so-try it.
The address provided was for school district employees and such.

This is the right address for civilians   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform
Thanks, Beth. That link worked.
Kim I’m really baffled - Beth’s site wanted employee credentials from me and threw an error - oh well best not to obsess on it for 14 more hours I suppose
(12-26-2021, 06:55 PM)RobertH Wrote: Kim I’m really baffled - Beth’s site wanted employee credentials from me and threw an error - oh well best not to obsess on it for 14 more hours I suppose

Robert, use the link she shared above that is labeled "for civilians"
(12-26-2021, 07:27 PM)Kim Renner Busey Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 06:55 PM)RobertH Wrote: Kim I’m really baffled - Beth’s site wanted employee credentials from me and threw an error - oh well best not to obsess on it for 14 more hours I suppose

Robert, use the link she shared above that is labeled "for civilians"

So I am just curious; I filled out the Covid test info 3 or so days ago and have yet to receive any kind of notification. Anyone else that has filled it out, Did you get an email notification?
In mid-December, it took 3 days after I completed the online request form to receive an email telling me that in 24 hours I could go back on the online portal to order my tests.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's taking longer now with the uptick in cases.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »