RIP, Nellie
To all of you who have been greeted at the end of my driveway by the little black dog, some of whom have let her walk with them, given her treats, and so much love - Nellie is with us no longer. Yesterday she crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you all for being her friends.
❤️
Awww sending love Nancy.
Nancy, I’m so sorry. I know you will miss her. You are such a wonderful doggie mom. I’m very sad.
I'm so sorry, Nancy. Hugs to you and your family.
Laurel
This took us by surprise with a big "OH, No!"  we are sorry for your loss and that she will not be greeting us as we walk.
I am so sorry to hear the news
(10-01-2024, 09:00 AM)Nancy Farmer Wrote: To all of you who have been greeted at the end of my driveway by the little black dog, some of whom have let her walk with them, given her treats, and so much love - Nellie is with us no longer. Yesterday she crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you all for being her friends.

Very sad to hear about Nellie's passing. Much love and very best to you.
I'm very sorry to hear this, Nancy.  Nellie was such a sweet dog.  Our dear friends leave us far too soon, but they live on in our memories.  Best wishes to you.
I always loved Nellie too. I know wherever she is she can play fetch to her heart's content. She had a great life.
Aww Nancy,
I am so sorry to hear this. I just said Hi at the end of your driveway a few days ago. So heartbreaking.
Nellie was an awesome dogg. I'm sorry for your loss Nancy. Heart
Carly
Sending love Nancy, Nelly was such a wonderful girl Heart
Sweet Nellie will be carried in memories of how well she could ever-so-gently train humans to throw things to fetch, and while you're sitting here you might as well pet me, and here let me help relieve you of those treats in your pocket.  Plus, to date, I have not ever met another wonder dog who could pee while casually standing on just her front legs.

Thank you Nancy for sharing the tears and joys of Nellie with us!  Love!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »