Everyone Electrical work
Lightbulb 
Hi All - As many of you know, I am a licensed electrician, based in Jamestown. I have decided to venture out on my own and am available to come take a look and give estimates or bids for any project, small or large. Happy to troubleshoot or fix any issues, replace worn out/bad devices, or change out old fixtures. Send me an email or give me a call. Thanks! Jason jason80455@gmail.com / (Cell) 720-231-0046
Happy to hear this Jason !

For anyone reading, Jason helped me figure out several issues in our house with mis-wired kitchen lights and did an amazingly clean job crawling in the attic to repair the wiring. I would definitely recommend him for your electrical jobs.
Jason know his stuff.

Excited for you Jason! 

I too have hired Jason, both for my home and my shop in Boulder.  He does excellent work.  Highly recommend
Good for you Jason. Best of luck

Jason did a variety of electrical work for us when we lived in JT. He’s excellent and reliable. I highly recommend him.
And! Jason is on the job with continued saga of my septic. Pump electrical failed.. plugs and outlet fried. Same day estimate and should be fixed soon. Thanks Jason!!!
My pleasure! Glad I am able to help take care of the issues quickly for you before they become bigger problems!

Jason Towner
Mountain Top Electrical LLC.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »