Looking for a painter

I am looking for someone to do some exterior painting on our place in Bar-K. If you are interested or know someone who is please reply for more details. I would like to get the work done before the winter if possible. Thanks.

Rick Sutherland is a painter that I've hired many times - he's done work in JT and Bar-K for many years.
All he does is paint.  A true pro.  I've sent him an email to give him a heads up if you wish to contact him.

ricksutherland79@yahoo.com

303 517 8580 

(09-11-2023, 08:58 PM)RobertH Wrote:   Rick Sutherland is a painter that I've hired many times - he's done work in JT and Bar-K for many years.
All he does is paint.  A true pro.  I've sent him an email to give him a heads up if you wish to contact him.

303 517 8580 

(09-12-2023, 09:30 AM)Janet Wrote:  
(09-11-2023, 08:58 PM)RobertH Wrote:  Rick Sutherland is a painter that I've hired many times - he's done work in JT and Bar-K for many years.

303 517 8580 

Thanks very much. I emailed him a few minutes ago. However, if others have suggestions, I would still appreciate them since I don't know if Rick will be available and I hope to get the painting done soon. Thanks again.