iso a plumbing company dealing with septic systems
Is there a reliable plumbing company that might deal with my ever-present septic plumbing issues?  I've been employing Garvins and while they have done good work I know they are reluctant to come all this way.  I called Planet Plumbing and was told they don't come to any home with a JT address.  All thoughts are appreciated.
(03-29-2024, 04:06 PM)betty dowe Wrote: Is there a reliable plumbing company that might deal with my ever-present septic plumbing issues?  I've been employing Garvins and while they have done good work I know they are reluctant to come all this way.  I called Planet Plumbing and was told they don't come to any home with a JT address.  All thoughts are appreciated.

If it needs pumped out Gapter is very good and very reasonable they just helped me down in Jamestown a few days ago, and don't have the fees that garvin does for showing up, I unfortunately don't have their number, but they are easily looked up on preferred driving map app, or preferred web browser. If interior Louie Maurer right down in Jamestown may be willing, but don't quote me on that, he refers to garvin when it's more than he is willing to do. Hope this helps.

Moderator: please feel free to delete the duplicate message that I added, not sure how to delete, or how that happened. Lol.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »