PLEASE! We need help moving fallen tree off of roof ASAP!
Hello Bar-K,

I am out of town. Susan just called me and told me that one of our trees has blown over onto our roof (at 403 Ridge). The wind is now blowing it around causing more and more damage to our gutters and roof. Is there anyone available that can come over and do what they can to at least get it on the ground? Obviously, you would be compensated for your effort. THANK YOU SO MUCH if you can make it happen!

Please call her at x0312 to let her know what can be done.

Thanks in advance,
Don K
Am I too late to help? Just saw this posting. Can you provide a photo of the current status of the tree/roof collision?  I’m not sure if our Bobcat would be sufficient, but need to assess the situation first.
(04-07-2024, 11:22 AM)DonnaLeMert Wrote: Am I too late to help? Just saw this posting. Can you provide a photo of the current status of the tree/roof collision?  I’m not sure if our Bobcat would be sufficient, but need to assess the situation first.

Yes, I think we have it handled. Just in case what is your phone number? I can pass it along to my wife, who doesn't have internet right now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »