Bar K power?
We just got a call from Xcel saying our power has been restored. Is that the case for anyone in the Bar K? Ours is still out. Thanks.
Can confirm our power in the BarK is still out. I just received an email of an estimated restoration time of 9:45am. That said, I already have a pile of such emails since 1am, doubtful they'll keep to that timeline with this heavy snow.
Thanks for the update.
Downed power line in the Bar-K near 381 Ridge. We notified Xcel.
New estimate for restoration is 5pm today
We are on Rock Lake Road and were out most of the night.  It’s been up and down since about 6am. Mostly up…

—tara
Just saw they changed our restoration estimate on Crockett Trail to 8:15pm
Ditto what Tara said. If anyone without power needs anything, my power is up right now over on Tilghman. Come on over (if you can make it!). End of the road on the left on Tilghman.
Yo Don-
Guess we are lucky, power cut out around 1:00 this morning, but came back on around 5:00 or so.
Couple of flickers, but it's on still. 
Like Jamie said, anybody that needs internet or anything else stop on by 538 Ranch. 303-907-0499
Wonder if the cable in the road was indeed power? ...
A neighbor from Crockett said she ran over it this morning.

Xcel to the rescue

So generator is running now...2:30 
Guessing they cut the power on purpose to fix the other line?
County grader drove by roads look perfect.
Power is coming back soon..... Just keep saying that.
Have you tried shoveling this stuff ?
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
Nice video Sal. I just went Aspen Tree shaking, and there is quite a bit of carnage on our acreage. Mainly Aspens.
Line down just East of Glacier View on the turns. LHFD closed the road, this was as of about 2:30.
Where are people getting reports of the power being restored? And how? I got stuck when trying to leave to get to Boulder, for WiFi . A guy who works for excel pulled me back on the road.He was in his personal pickup truck. He said they have to replace a pole , trucks were not able to get into the neighborhood because it hadn’t been plowed yet. He thought it would be restored tomorrow. Just letting y’all know what o heard around 11:15 ish this morning. Maybe they were able to get trucks in since then and power will be restored by tonight. I’m at Panera in Boulder, trying to work on assignments due tomorrow. I might have to get a hotel room and work all night. If that happens, I might be posting here to see if someone can rescue my puppy from the dog yard and take her for the night. I’m not sure yet , depends on the power situation. I’ll check in when I can .
Just got a text from XE said power restoration now estimated for 10:45 Sunday morning
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »