Kaiser members gain access to BCH - seems like a big deal
I'm a former Kaiser member, and left because of the distances to get coverage, and the limited palette of services offered at the
Longmont, Boulder and Rock Creek offices.  You had to go to Denver for things you could get in Boulder, for cryin' out loud.
I don't know how integrated the two systems are, or how difficult they are to use.
For example, does anyone know if you could now get a knee replacement in Boulder rather than going to Rock Creek?
Does anyone know other services available?  I confess that I didn't read the article, but I'd be stunned if there weren't growing pains.

https://www.bch.org/latest-news/2024/feb...ss-to-bch/

If you read the article, Robert, there's some insurance-plan-specific information in it that might answer your question. Also, when I worked at BCH 20-some years ago, we had a contract with Kaiser and a few "hospitalists" doctors that worked for them. It was a good working relationship at the time. I think it fell apart about the time they built the Arapahoe hospital.
I have Kaiser and am forced to go to Rock Creek Lafayette for almost everything instead of being able to go to Longmont or Boulder...but at least it's not Denver or Fort Collins. I have been happy with them but I agree they should have more in Boulder.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »