Generac Repair Recommended?
We have a Generac generator that has been a little “bucky” the past 2 outages. The previous owners used Jim Latham with Mountain Service and Repair. He moved to the northern front range and I have had trouble getting him to come up here. Any recommendations for someone I can trust to come up to the Bar K and check things out? Thanks!
Check out the Generac troubleshooting guide, sometimes it's something simple.
Helps to know the model and serial number.

https://support.generac.com/s/topic/0TO5...leshooting

Here's a link for non-urgent service request, fill out the form, and they contact the nearest top-rated local service provider (well, at least that's what they claim.)

https://www.generac.com/support/request-...enerators/
Thanks Hollis I’ll check these out
Hi,
  We had the same issue with Jim - switched over to Roy’s Electric and are very happy with Kimberly and Roy. Their phone didn’t work last week but I was able to reach them via email. 

—tara
Good morning. I work in the solar industry and we deal with Generac generators some. 
Spectrum Electric 303-697-8414is the big name in installing Generac generators in teh Denver area. 
And they do service.
They are all the way out in Confifer though
Thanks for the recommendations. Roy’s came up in a search for qualified technicians so I will give them a try.
(05-19-2024, 10:33 AM)jasinclair71@gmail.com Wrote: We have a Generac generator that has been a little “bucky” the past 2 outages. The previous owners used Jim Latham with Mountain Service and Repair. He moved to the northern front range and I have had trouble getting him to come up here. Any recommendations for someone I can trust to come up to the Bar K and check things out? Thanks!

I have used Roy's Electric in Longmont for the past 5 years to install and maintain my Generac.   I think they can help you too.
Thanks Pat
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »